I. General terms and conditions
1. The following rules comprise Regulations of the online shop at www.hotelprint.eu Operator of the shop is:
Wiesław Kałuża, Wydawnictwo Drukarnia Paradis, based in Cracow, postal code 30-337, Mitkowskiego 4/80
2.Wydawnictwo Drukarnia Paradis (“The Seller”) has exclusive operating rights to the shop listed in item 1.
3. The present regulations specify terms of order and purchase of products through the www.hotelprint.eu online shop; they are binding for the Seller and Customers who use the shop at the www.hotelprint.eu website.
4. All products offered by the www.hotelprint.eu shop are brand-new and free from any physical or legal faults and have been legally introduced to Polish and foreign markets. All product services, related to the print on demand service, are printed in Poland by Wydawnictwo Drukarnia Paradis.
II. Presentation of products
1. The Seller tries to ensure that the information published (esp. product photographs and descriptions) is accurate and error-free.
2. Should the product differ significantly from its description or photograph or if it is delivered damaged (i.e. as a result of shipping), the Customer is obliged to immediately inform the Seller about it. The Seller’s contact information is available online at the contact page of www.hotelprint.eu
III. Product sales
1. All prices at www.hotelprint.eu are in Euro currency (EUR). Prices are inclusive of Polish VAT at the applicable rate, charged to all purchases made in the European Union.
2. The Seller is an active VAT payer registered for the purposes of transactions conducted within the EU.
3. Orders are processed in the shortest possible time-frame. However, the time of products’ dispatch depends on their production process. Minimal production time for print on demand products is 5 working days from delivery of the printing project date.
4. The price listed next to each product is binding once an order has been placed by the Customer.
IV. Customer registration
1. Orders can be placed through an order form available at the shop’s website.
2. Private individuals (over the age of 18 and younger, provided they have received permission from legal guardians) and legal persons are allowed to register as customers.
3. When registering, Customers are required to provide information about themselves that is accurate and true; otherwise, the order might not be processed.
4. Customers’ personal data is collected for shop purposes only and is processed for purposes of Seller’s economic activity and for means of promotion and advertisement, adhering to security measures in accordance with the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)
V. Ordering procedure
1. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the site www.hotelprint.eu or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Orders are processed on weekdays between 8 AM and 4 PM.
3. Once the order has been placed and paid, Customers will receive an e-mail confirmation of the order.
4. Order confirmation is tantamount to completion of the Customer’s contract with the Seller.
5. An order that has already been placed cannot be cancelled.
VI. Order processing
1. Orders will be processed once a relavent payment is registered on the Seller’s account. In case of lack of payment, orders will not be processed.
2. By placing an order, Customers agree to have their data processed by the parcel carrier solely for the shipping purposes.
VII. Warranty and complaints
1. Each product and print service final product ordered at www.hotelprint.eu can be returned upon a notification sent to the Seller within 14 days from the delivery date.
2. All products available in the shop come with the Seller’s warranty.
3. The warranty does not cover any accidental or intentional mechanical damage (such as tears, slits, etc.) nor damage caused by negligence or misuse of the product. Slight differences in color of product may be result of printing process or customer’s monitor calibration and any complaint regarding this issue will be evaluated separately on delivery of the product in question to Wydawnictwo Drukarnia Paradis.
4. Any product sent back to the Seller for complaint purposes must be accompanied by a statement of complaint, describing the reason for complaint and circumstances that resulted in the product’s faultiness. Customers should also provide their full name, adress, order ID number and specify their expectations on how the complaint should be handled (exchange for another product of the same type, repair, cash refund).
5. Complaints will be processed within 14 days after the package was delivered to the Seller. The Customer will be notified about the actions resulting from the filed complaint.
6. The Seller will cover all shipping fees connected with the complaint.
1. Shipping fees are covered by the Customer.
2. Shipping fees are listed atwww.hotelprint.eu
3. The Seller ships orders to Poland, EU member states and most of the other countries in Europe, through a parcel carrier external company.
4. Items shipped to countries outside the EU may be subject to additional charges, such as customs clearance or legally required taxes.
5. Availability is listed separately for each product atwww.hotelprint.eu and the shipping time is calculated depending on the date the payment reached the Seller’s account. Print on demand service requires at least 5 working days for production, upon delivery of Customer’s project.
6. Parcels are delivered on weekdays only.
1. Customers purchasing products through www.hotelprint.eu agree to have the document of purchase issued without their signature.
2. The VAT invoice is always the document of purchase and is issued after each transaction.
3. Customers can complete their payment through the Sofort Banking service.
X. Final provisions
1. All written information and photographs available at thewww.hotelprint.eu shop are protected by copyrights. Their non-commercial copying and distribution, as well as presentation on other websites is not allowed.
2. In matters not regulated by the present Regulations, provisions of the Polish Civil Code and the Polish Act on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and on the Liability for Damage Caused by a Dangerous Product of 2 March 2000 (Journal of Laws of 31 March 2000, No. 22 , item 271) shall apply.
3. The above conditions do not affect the Buyer’s statutory rights under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Polish Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended), hereinafter “uodo”, is Wydawnictwo Drukarnia PARADIS Wiesław Kałuża, 30-337 Krakow, ul. Mitkowskiego 4/80 tel 12 429 48 52, 12 257 1315 e-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data administrator processes personal data on the basis of u.o.d.o. taking into account the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144 item 1204, as amended).
The administrator processes the personal data of the data subject for the following purposes:
a) correct order fulfillment
b) telephone or email contact with the person placing the order
The Administrator processes the following personal data necessary for the provision of electronic services and the conclusion and implementation of the contract:
a) company name, first and last name
b) business address (address data);
c) address for correspondence, if it is different from the address referred to in point b);
d) electronic address (e-mail);
In addition, due to the nature of the service and applicable regulations, the Administrator processes the following data necessary for the correct provision of services by electronic means and the conclusion and implementation of the order
a) telephone number;
b) Tax Identification Number.
In order to execute the order the Administrator may provide personal data to recipients of data within the meaning of art. 7 points 6 u.o.d.o., in particular to the postal operator, shipping company or payment operator. In the remaining scope, personal data may be disclosed in cases provided for by law or in the case of obtaining the consent referred to in art. 23 sec. 1 point 1 u.o.d.o.
Each person whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to access their personal data and the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request removal of personal data concerning him. For this purpose, please contact the Data Administrator (contact details can be found in paragraph 1).
Providing personal information is voluntary. Not submitting personal data or deleting personal data at the user’s request may prevent the use of services offered by the Administrator to the extent that the data is necessary for the proper performance of these services.
The administrator processes and protects personal data in accordance with the provisions of the provisions of law, in particular Article 36-39a u.o.d.o. In order to prevent the collection and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically, the data is secured by a password and access to them is only granted to persons authorized to do so.
All personal data provided by the User and collected by the Administrator as part of the services offered are not visible to other Users.
The Administrator is not responsible for the consequences of providing User’s personal data to third parties in the event that the User has made them available to other Users